More Looks From The MET Gala

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

By: Thalia M. Sevilla Díaz

The Met Gala is one of fashion lover’s favorite day of the year. This magical event which always goes down at New York City’s Metropolitan Museum is the perfect opportunity for celebrities to show their fashion expertise. This year the theme was Rei Kawakubo, the distinguished founder and designer of Japanese fashion label Comme des Garçons and she is all about avant-garde. This means the fashion should push boundaries and go where no one else has gone before. Using this as a reference, here are the more must-see looks of the night:

Zoe Kravitz

Zoe looked beautiful in this Oscar de la Renta dress which the most epic tail (ok, maybe second epic to Rihanna’s 2016 Met gown)

Ruth Negga

Ruth Negga is dressed in a stunning Valentino dress that is simple and at the same time innovative.

Katy Perry

This Maison Margiela dress screams Avant-garde making Katy look majestic and perfect for the event

Tracy Ellis

This interesting shaped piece with a beautiful blue fabric hit the nail for the theme.

Lily Aldridge

This futuristic and unique Balenciaga look just hit it out of the park and is personally one of my favorite looks of the night. ​

*Photos are taken from Getty Images and/or Vanity Fair