The Taylor Swift Song You're Sleeping On

Taylor Swift recently released her new album Lover and its been all over social media, the radio, and everywhere you listen to music. I always jam to a few songs from each album because let’s face it, Taylor Swift just has some really great songs. It seems out of character based on the other songs on my playlist, but Taylor Swift bops always get turned up in the car, and I am not sorry about it. 

Several songs on the album have gained major popularity and will likely join the long list of her greatest hits. My favorite song on the album has not received the attention it deserves. I have listened to “Paper Rings” countless times since the album’s release. 

The first reason I love this song is that it’s the jamming, upbeat songs that Taylor Swift executes really well in her songs. You can’t help but sing along and move with the music. It’s full of energy and it fills me with energy on my way to my morning classes. It’s one of the iconic Taylor Swift party-type songs that you sing at the top of your lungs.

Another reason “Paper Rings”  is great is that it has a really great love story that I think a lot of people can relate to. Love isn’t always easy, but at the end of the day, the person you love is one you want to be with no matter what. Taylor Swift is known for her breakup type songs, but we forget that she actually has some amazing love story songs. I have no doubt you’ll be happier after listening to this song.

Listen to Taylor Swift’s new album if you haven’t because it has some awesome songs. There are a few that I am not a huge fan of, but several are really great jams. “Paper Rings” is definitely my favorite. It was the first added to my playlist. It didn’t rise to the same popularity as others, but it’s a gem. So stop sleeping on “Paper Rings” and give it a listen.