My Favorite Skincare Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

It can be so hard to find products that actually work with your skin. After years of going back and forth and trying tons of different products, here are the select few that I have decided to stick with!

1. PanOxyl

This product contains 10% Benzoyl Peroxide, so if you have very sensitive skin or if you are prone to dry skin this face wash might not be the best option for you. I tend to have oily skin around my forehead and nose, so this product does a great job of keeping that under control.

$9.49 at Target

2. Biore Pore Strips

Like I said, my skin tends to get oily around my forehead and nose so these pore strips are awesome for clearing out my pores every once in a while! They leave my skin feeling so clean and smooth.

$5.99 at Target

3. Tea Tree Oil

This natural has been found to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, without drying skin out or causing as much irritation. It is very strong, so it wouldn’t be a bad idea to dilute it with some water or another basic oil the first few times you use it just to see how it reacts with your skin. I always apply a few drops after washing my face before bed.

$9.79 at Walgreens

4. Neutrogena Makeup Wipes

Sometimes makeup wipes will irritate my eyes or cause breakouts, but these have always worked perfectly with my skin! The odor isn’t too strong and they do great with taking off waterproof products, too!

$3.94 at Target (25 ct)

Liz is a current student at UNL, majoring in Communication Sciences and Disorders with a minor in Education.