Time For Fine Line

If you even so much as peeked at social media for a minute on Monday, you probably are aware of Harry Styles’ announcement of a new album. The new album, titled ‘Fine Line’, is set to release on December 3rd, 2019. Harry announced his album with an Instagram post of the album art and a caption simply stating, ‘FINE LINE . THE ALBUM . DEC 13’. Let me tell you, it caused a lot of excitement.

There have been signs pointing to a new album for a while now. One of the singles on the album dropped on October 10th. The single, ‘Lights Up’, is a goosebump-inducing song (you may refer to that little la-da-da-da-da at :56, but if you know, you know) with a sexy, psychedelic music video. The video caused a lot of buzz due to the visual aspects, which include Harry swaying shirtless in a crowd of men and women, kneeling in a reflective pool, and riding backward on a motorcycle. It also gained recognition for being released on National Coming Out Day, and is now being called a ‘bisexual bop.' Many fans recognized the song as a proclamation of Harry coming out as bisexual, as he danced up against both men and women in the video, and the lyrics may be a bit suggestive.

Related image

Regardless of whether or not that is the case, Harry has kept fans guessing what else is going on by hinting at another new song. He tweeted, "Kiwi walked so Watermelon Sugar could run." People are speculating that Watermelon Sugar is the title of another new song. Whatever it means, I can't wait to find out.

Instead of counting down to Christmas this holiday season, I will be counting down to Fine Line's release. Even if you aren’t excited for this new music, I bet you can at least appreciate this cute little face.

Image result for harry styles lights up tongue gif