mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How to Get Over Your Spring Break Blues

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

How to Get Over Your Spring Break Blues

Create a Countdown

As each day goes by, we get closer and closer to summer. Having a countdown to either your last day of class, or your last final exam can help you persevere through the rest of the semester to better days and better weather.

Hangout on a Hammock Outside

As the weather continues to get warmer, students start to hang within the trees between classes. UNH has tons of perfect spots to kick back, relax, and enjoy the great outdoors.

Take a Small Weekend Trip with Friends

UNH is surrounded by perfect destinations where students can go to, to get away from campus. For only $18 students can take the train on campus to Boston for the day. Or, Portsmouth holds

Play Some Sports on the University Lawns or Courts

Taking a break to get active with friends always helps to relive your stress. It can be fun to toss around a Frisbee, kick a soccer ball, or shoot some hoops with others. Plus, it’s a perfect way to enjoy the weather.

Take a Day Trip to Hampton Beach

The beach is only a little over a half hour away! Grab some of your friends and head towards the sea. You’ll be reminded of the little time we have left until summer… it’s a mood booster for sure!

Attend University Events Outside

With the weather getting nicer, campus groups and organizations are bound to host some events outside. As you’re walking along campus and getting your daily dose of the outdoors, feel free to join what our campus offers!

This is the general account for the University of New Hampshire chapter of Her Campus! HCXO!