nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Haley Melton

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNCW chapter.

Name: Haley Melton

Major: Nursing

Hometown: Monroe, North Carolina

Favorite TV Show: The Vampire Diaries

Favorite Song: Young, Dumb and Broke by Khalid

Favorite Quote: It’s a tie between Dr. Seuss’: “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment before it becomes a memory” and “Enjoy the little things in life because one day you will look back and realize they were the big things”

Her Campus: Describe the color yellow to someone who is blind. 

Haley Melton: Yellow is the happy feeling that you get when something exciting happens or you meet new people. It is the tingling feeling you get when you are around people that you love. 

HC: Tell me about the best day you’ve ever had. 

HM: The best day I ever had was when I got to hike all around Hawaii and we got super lost so we decided to go up a rocky mountain and we ended up at a blow hole… it was amazing. It was so hot and I love hot. It was so fun. 

HC: What is the most interesting thing about you? 

HM: I have known the love of my life since I was 5. He asked me out in 6th grade and we are still together. 

HC: If you could teleport to anywhere in the world right now where would you go?

HM: France 

HC: What is your favorite thing about UNCW? 

HM: The Nursing Program

HC: What would your autobiography be called? 

HM: Lil Haley Big World 

HC: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would you choose and why? 

HM: Steak with A1 sauce because it’s only the best food in the world. 

HC: If you won the lottery, what is the first thing that you would do? 

HM: Call everyone that I know and scream. 

HC: If you were a crayon what color would you be?

HM: I’d be lime green. 

HC: If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why? 

HM: My great grandma Ruby because I want to show her what I look like without braces.