Morgan C. Bermingham

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montana chapter.
Morgan C. Bermingham

Age: 19

Year: Sophomore

Major: Business

Why Missoula: For the seasons, the beautiful area, and because it starts with the letter M.

Who do you think will win the Griz vs. Cat game: GRIZ ALL THE WAY!

What is one goal you’d like to accomplish before you graduate: To pass all of my classes in order to graduate. Also, to make memories and new friends along the way!

Guilty Pleasure: Playing Angry Birds, and the show Bones!

What’s your favorite memory: I think this year, one of my favorite memories was going on the show The Price is Right, and meeting Drew Carey!

I am majoring in Native American Studies with a minor in English. I hope to return to reservations in Washington and Montana to improve education and give the desire to strive for a better life. I enjoy writing (Fiction), reading, hiking, and the ocassional couple hours of Pinterest! :)
Alyse is a senior at the University of Montana with a journalism major. She was born and raised in the small town of Dillon, Montana. When not busy with school, Alyse likes to enjoy the beautiful mountains of Montana. In addition to volunteering with Her Campus, Alyse also volunteers at the YWCA by leading support groups for domestic violence and sexual assualt survivors. After graduation, Alyse wants to explore the field of journalism in a warm and sunny climate.