This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UK chapter.

• GREAT PRICES

When you look at athletic clothing places like Lululemon, you end up paying close to $100 for leggings. At Fabletics, the legging prices are much cheaper and the quality is just as good as Lululemon.

• MEMBERSHIP DEALS

When you sign up for a Fabletics membership, you automatically receive 20-40% off of everything in store and online.

And I mean everything.

It’s free to sign up and when you sign up in store you will get 40% off your first purchase or like online, you can get 2 leggings for $24.

Not only due members get cheaper prices, but they are invited to special member only events and get special perks during promotions. Every month Fabletics comes out with new clothes so as member, you have to go to the website to look at the new clothes and you have the option to shop or skip.

There’s no minimum shopping price and you have unlimited skips. If you don’t do either of those things, your card does get charged $49, BUT that money goes towards member credit that never expires.

• KATE HUDSON…DUH

The co-founder is Kate Hudson. That’s reason enough.

• NEW CLOTHES EVERY MONTH

Something that makes Fabletics different from other brands, is that they come out with new clothes every month. The clothes are cute and athletics, but can also be worn on a lounge day or causally out to eat.

• A BRAND FOR EVERY WOMAN

Fabletics is the brand of every woman of any size. They have sizes ranging from XXS-3XL so everyone woman can feel good and stylish in their own skin.

Body photo by Jordan Colquitt

Jordan is a junior at the University of Kentucky majoring in Journalism. She is an intern with UK athletics in their Communication and Public Relations department and is a Student Ambassador for her college.