Our Favorite Fashion Bloggers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UGA chapter.

Ladies, if you like fashion (who doesn’t??), then you will LOVE LOVE LOVE checking out these amazing fashion bloggers. These women all have impeccable style, and I am repeatedly inspired by what they share. They truly are the best of the best, constantly being recognized at blogging conferences, mentioned in fashion magazines and spotted at the most fabulous social events.

1. Cupcakes and Cashmere: This is the first fashion blog that I fell in love with, and it is still my favorite by far. Emily Schuman lives in Los Angeles, California, and she blogs about outfits, recipes, home décor, DIY projects and so much more. I particularly love this blog because she mixes designer names with more inexpensive pieces to achieve a sophisticated and feminine look. My favorite outfits can be seen herehere and here.

2. Sea of Shoes: Jane Aldridge is a daring diva. From the state of Texas, this girl is the queen of all things vintage and quite the risk taker. Her clothing combinations are colorful, bold and extravagant – definitely not for the faint of heart. Also, as the name implies, she posts about some fabulous shoes. Don’t believe me? Check herehere and (my favorite of all) here.

3. The Glamourai: First off, Kelly Framel pulls of cropped hair like nobody’s business (I think it’s because of her doe-eyed peepers), although her loyal followers know that she has been growing it out recently. Her outfit choices reflect the same element of quirkiness, and she always takes photographs of her outfits at the most visually pleasing locations. Check out what I’m talking about herehere and here.

4. Fashiontoast: When it comes to blending art and fashion, Rumi Neely knows how to create a masterpiece. Her coats are large and luxurious and her stems are always on display in sophisticated shorts. She plays with fun accessories like mouse-ear headbands but manages to look anything but childish. Click here to see the overall concept of her blog in one massive catchall post. If you still want more, see here and here.