Zodiac Signs That Are Compatible

I would like to start by saying that anyone who denies the compatibility of zodiac signs has clearly never seen two Libras try to date. Once you have, you are a believer forever. But on a more serious note, astrology can be a beautiful thing when you break it down. How people are prone to act, love, protect and how that person can find comfort in someone else. Here are my favorite zodiac couples and why I love them so much. 

Aries and Gemini 

Every single Aries I know has so many Geminis in their lives. I didn’t understand why at first, but then I did some research. Aries are bold and fun. Geminis aren’t scared of anything. When these two get together, it is impossible to know where the night will end, but it will definitely be spent laughing. One thing is for sure: there will never be a dull moment. 

Virgo and Pisces 

Pisces are beautiful daydreamers who always seem to be a million miles away. Virgos are practical, hard workers who like things very particular and done in a certain way. So why would they be such a great match? Because they balance each other out. Just because Virgos are practical doesn’t mean that they’re as close-minded as Earth signs can be. Some of the most creative people I know are Virgos. So, a Virgo partner would not only be able to bring their Pisces lover back to Earth, but they could also see where they’re coming from. 

Scorpio and Aquarius 

The two most mysterious zodiac signs, Scorpios and Aquarians, get each other. Scorpios are not emotionless, contrary to popular belief! Scorpios love hard. They just take a while to open up. Aquarians can run away when people ask them to open up because they’re so detached; however, they love with everything they have when given a chance. Although these two typically run from tradition, they both understand the others need to be different. They can be different, together. 

Cancer and Capricorn 

Oh, the soft, intuitive Cancer and the complex yet realistic Capricorn. These two sister signs (aka opposite signs) are the most compatible with all the zodiac signs. *Insert funny joke about opposites attracting.* Capricorns love tradition. They love the white picket fence and the settling down. Cancers love love. They like to feel safe with someone else, and they usually love so hard that they are content with one lover their whole life, just like Capricorns. They may be different, but they love the same things the same way. 

Libra and Sagittarius 

I saved the best for last. Am I biased, seeing as though I am a Libra dating a Sagittarius with two Sagittarius best friends? Yes, yes, I am. But that doesn’t make this match any less groundbreaking. Libras are indecisive, and it’s because they see the beauty in every choice. They want to travel everywhere and try everything at least once. There is nothing a Sagittarius loves more than adventure. These two are the perfect partners because the journey will never end. Not to mention Libras are flirty, art lovers, which catches a Sagittarius eye faster than a plane ticket.