Every College Girl-On-The-Go Needs These Beauty & Life Essentials

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UFL chapter.

It’s hard to believe midterm season is coming to a close and we’re already preparing for our holiday travel adventures and spring semester goals. Before you plan *too* far in advance, though, pick up these lifestyle must-haves that will make your busy days and campus routines a little more enjoyable and efficient. From natural food bars to your new fall fragrance, the Her Campus Survival Kit has us feeling major heart-eyes and ready to conquer the rest of the fall in style.

Three cheers for beauty made easy

Refresh your beauty routine with a few products that make taking care of your skin — and enhancing and embracing your natural glow — simple and fun. Start (or end) your day with the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof, a do-it-all cleanser that removes makeup and dirt without rinsing or harsh rubbing. Amp up your everyday class beauty regimen with BUXOM Cosmetics Big Tease™ Plumping Mascara, which is not only extra-volumizing, but is also smudge- and flake-resistant. (In other words, our mascara prayers have been answered.) Finally, achieve the sun-kissed glow you’re constantly working on — even on a cloudy day. The L’Oréal Paris Sublime Hydrading Self-Tanning Milk is basically your normal moisturizer’s cooler older sister. This Vitamin E-packed tanning milk gradually adds a subtle glow to your skin (without harmful exposure to the sun). That’s a yes from us!

We love products that make travel a breeze

Getting excited for your upcoming holiday travels? Don’t leave home without these must-haves. When it comes to packing all your toiletries and shaving supplies, things can easily get left behind. Skip the hassle and grab Skintimate’s 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Conditioner, which applies like lotion and acts as a shaving cream and moisturizer in one. Plus, it’s paraben-free and comes in a rust-free bottle.

Whether your Thanksgiving Break or winter holiday plans include a lengthy car-ride or airport adventures, a good spritz of your favorite fragrance is totally a travel essential in our book. If you’re in the market for a new fragrance, add Katy Perry’s INDI to your list. With a musky, elegant scent, it’s not only great for everyday (and to use for yourself), but it’s also a great gift for a roommate, friend or family member looking to spice up their perfume repertoire. 

Amp up your snack & foodie game

Who said college girls don’t like to eat? (Hopefully nobody — because that’s definitely not true.) Between slaying our midterms and pursuing what we love outside of class, we’re always on the go, and we’re all about food that fuels us for our busy days, especially toward the end of the semester. If you’re looking to take your breakfasts or snacks from basic to bold, add a splash of Frank’s RedHot sauce — it’s a surprisingly delicious addition to avocado toast, egg whites or even a plain rice or veggie dish. For a more portable snack you can easily throw in your backpack, we love the Garden of Life GoL Bars, which contain just eight-to-10 whole food ingredients. They’re gluten free, Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified — and they come in four yummy flavors. Meet your new busy-day food essentials!

What are your fall essentials? What are some of the rituals or products you incorporate into your routines? Let us know on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram — we might feature you in an upcoming post!

Darcy Schild is a University of Florida junior majoring in journalism. She's the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus UFL and was previously a Her Campus national section editor. She spent Summer 2017 as an Editorial Intern at HC headquarters in Boston, where she oversaw the "How She Got There" section and wrote and edited feature articles and news blogs. She also helped create the weekly Her Campus Instagram Story series, Informed AF. Follow her on Twitter and on her blog, The Darcy Diaries.