This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSD chapter.

Name: Laylani Cedano 

Hometown: Los Angeles

Major: Communication 

Questions: 

1. What made you decide to join Her Campus? 

I’ve always been interested in journalism so I thought this would be a great way to get some experience. I also just loved the idea of being able to contribute to a publication that’s targeted towards female college students. 

2. If COVID suddenly disappeared, what is the first thing you would do?

If the virus suddenly disappeared, I’d definitely go to a concert with some friends. I think shows are what I miss most about life pre-covid. I’d probably want to see FKA Twigs or WILLOW. 

3. What movie have you seen more than 3 times? Why? 

I’ve seen Lady Bird at least a thousand times. It’s the absolute best coming-of-age movie. It’s really a great story. Timothee Chalamet is just the cherry on top lol. 

4. What cheesy song do you love? 

Taylor Swift – Love Story!!! It’s so cheesy but I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of it. 

My spotlight is Laylani Cedano, a Communication major at UC San Diego, who is from Los Angeles. Her interest in journalism motivated her to join Her Campus to gain experience and “loved the idea of being able to contribute to a publication that’s targeted towards female college students.” 

Now asking a question that many have thought about many times is if Covid suddenly disappeared, what is the first thing you would do? Laylani’s response was to attend a concert with her friends and most importantly want to see FKA Twigs or WILLOW. 

Movie lovers! What movie have you seen more than three times? Lady Bird is a coming-of-age movie, a great story, and a “cherry on top” Timothee Chalamet is Laylani’s top choice in rewatching as many times as possible. 

A cheesy song Laylani reveals is “Love Story” by Taylor Swift. “It’s so cheesy but I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of it,” she answered. 

Hello! My name is Alejandra, A First Generation graduate from UC San Diego, I majored in Communication with a minor in Sociology and a Alumni of Her Campus at UCSD. Im currently an apprentice for Digital Marketing at COOP!