Breathtaking and Award-Worthy Looks from Grammy’s Night

Sunday night, all the biggest artists came together dressed to the nines to celebrate music. 2018 was an impressive year for music so there was much to recognize. Women dominated the Grammy’s red carpet with risky fashion choices that ultimately paid off. Every color was represented along with touches of tulle and striking fluff. It was especially hard to condense this year’s best looks, but here are by far the most remarkable. Whether or not they are Grammy winners, they are winners in our eyes when it comes to fashion. 

Miley Cyrus

Image via VALERIE MACON 

Though Miley Cyrus was not nominated this time around, that did not stop her from killing it on the red carpet. Cyrus wore a suit set with an oversized shoulder and sleeve fit. The suit was fitted slightly around the waist and heavily at the thighs. Cyrus decided against wearing a shirt under the coat providing a more feminine twist on the look. 

Janelle Monaé

Image via VALERIE MACON 

Janelle Monaé walked down the red carpet in an outfit that was anything, but simple. Immaculate details in the headdress and angular shoulder pieces made up Monaé’s impressive look.  The headdress was worn at an angle with golden safety pins spilling from the top of her head. Monaé has showcased many interesting looks in the past and this look will be a fitting addition to her iconic award-season lookbook. 

Kacey Musgraves 

Image via VALERIE MACON 

Country girl, we love you! Grammy-award winning artist Kacey Musgraves has one of the most breath-taking looks to date. All season long, Musgraves has been praised for her red carpet looks with her stylist Erica Cloud and the Grammy’s were no exception. This blush tulle dress flowed gracefully down her figure with a hot pink ribbon belt cinching her waist to complete the look.

Jada Pinkett Smith

Image via​ Steve Granitz 

Jada Pinkett Smith, aka the woman who ages like fine wine, floated down the red carpet in a look that could only be described as a ‘showstopper’. Her dress featured a large thigh slit, showcasing her toned legs, along with a deep back scoop. A feathered trail followed the actress as she turned heads left and right. The dress was detailed with silver patterns that photographed beautifully.   

Tierra Whack 

Image via Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP

Colors, feathers, and illustrations galore! Grammy-nominated artist Tierra Whack strutted down the red carpet wearing one of the most interesting and colorful looks of the night. The look has received both criticisms and praises, but it comes down whether or not her fashion risk landed with the critics. Her colorful look was complimented with hot pink eyeshadow and a high bun. 

Bebe Rexha

Image via John Shearer

Talk about tulle! This year, Bebe wanted to have her ‘Cinderella moment’ on the carpet; however, this dream was almost taken away when designers didn’t want to dress her due to her size. Once she shared her experience to Instagram, many A-list stylists reached to Rexha to style her. Not only was Rexha nominated for two Grammys, but she had her ‘Cinderella moment’ in an astonishing plunging neckline, tulle, fluffy gown. Rexha shutdown body-shamers while looking like an absolute queen.