7 Quotes on Self-Care to Get You Through the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCSB chapter.

We know that this point during the school year (and the quarter!) is when a lot of us begin feeling overwhelmed. We’re so close the end, yet not quite there. It’s been an exhausting academic year and it probably feels like you’re carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. It can be stressful. It can be painful. It can take a detrimental toll on your mental health. But here’s the thing: You. Cannot. Give. Up. We’re so close to the finish line, collegiettes! You’ve accomplished so much! Don’t forget that.

Because we know it’s not always easy, here are 7 quotes on self-care that will hopefully give you that extra bit of courage to finish the school year strong.

Sunday MondayTuesday WednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday 

Sometimes it takes the simplest of words to get you through it all.

Photo 1 courtesy of Pinterest

Photo 2 courtesy of Pinterest

Photo 3 courtesy of Pinterest

Photo 4 courtesy of Pinterest

Photo 5 courtesy of Pinterest

Photo 6 courtesy of Pinterest

Photo 7 courtesy of Pinterest  

Sociology major at UC Santa Barbara. Passions include: Taylor Swift, fashion, FRIENDS, chocolate, Snapchat and sassy t-shirts.
Kristine is a 3rd year Chemistry major at UC Santa Barbara. She was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When she's not writing, she works with her sister to create adorable baked delicacies for The Royal Icing, their at-home bakery. She's also a ballerina, lipstick enthusiast, and bunny lover. Post-graduation, she plans on going to graduate school while continuing her writing career. Catch her on instagram @CookiesForKay