The Top 14 Best Looks From the 2019 Academy Awards Red Carpet

Every year, we gather around our TVs to watch one of Hollywood’s biggest nights—the Oscars. While the awards given and the records broken are the main focus of the night, the fashion on the carpet is what I most look forward to. The men and women of the business always show up on the red carpet ready to stun, and this year was no different. Here are the 14 best looks from tonight’s red carpet:

1. Constance Wu

Easily my favorite look of the night, Crazy Rich Asians’ Constance Wu shines in her yellow gown, giving us major Princess Belle vibes.

2. Amandla Stenberg

The Hate U Give star, Amandla Stenberg shimmers in her flapper-esque gown.

3. Amy Poehler

Leslie Knope herself, Amy Poehler is serving looks in this pantsuit.

4. Nicholas Hoult and Joe Alwyn

It may be hard for men’s fashion to stand out on the red carpet, but the stars of The Favorite rocked their looks.

5. Henry Golding

Henry Golding feels very British in this carpet look. He’s so dreamy, and I really wish he had a monocle for some reason.

6. Emilia Clarke

There are no dragons over shadowing Emilia on this carpet. Her shimmering purple dress is to die for.

7. Lady Gaga

The queen herself is serving real Hollywood glamour tonight. A star really was born the day Lady Gaga came to Hollywood.

8. Ashley Graham

Host of the ABC red carpet show, Ashley Graham’s figure is #GOALS in this black gown.

9. Emma Stone

Her pointed shoulders may be a little too much for some people, but I am loving this look.

10. Chadwick Boseman

Black Panther himself, Chadwick Boseman killed this look. We love a unique carpet look for men’s fashion!

11. Yalitza Aparicio and Marina de Tavira

The Roma stars were girl gang goals on this carpet, and I want to be buried in both of these gowns tbh.

12. Regina King

The star of If Beale Street Could Talk, Regina King is always serving looks, but she looked especially stunning tonight.

13. Bradley Cooper

Bradley walked the carpet with his two favorite women: his mom, Gloria Campano, and girlfriend Irina Shayk. I’m living for this.

14. JLo and ARod

Last, but certainly not least, JLo and ARod are couple goals at its finest. How can a couple be this hot?!