IZ*ONE & Upcoming Boy Group AB6IX Will Perform At KCON New York 2019

Prepare yourselves K-pop fans, KCON USA just announced the next two artists to join the star-studded lineup for KCON New York: IZ*ONE and AB6IX. The New York list is already packed with talent, including the new boy band TXT from the company Big Hit Entertainment, who are under the same label as BTS (who just won 2 awards at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards). KCON alum NU'EST (Pledis Entertainment) will also be performing, as well as ATEEZ (KQ Entertainment), SF9 (FNC Entertainment) and the newly debuted girl group Everglow

IZ*ONE is a South Korean-Japanese girl group that consists of 12 members. The group was created through the popular Mnet competition show, Produce 48. Having just made their debut back in October 29, 2018, this newly formed group has already attained massive success. Their first EP album COLOR*IZ charted Billboard World Albums, and they garnered over 88 million views for the music video of their debut song “La Vie en Rose.” Their second EP, HEART*IZ sold an impressive amount of 132,109 copies in the first week and their second single, “Violeta” received 28 million views, in less than one month. IZ*ONE is certainly a K-pop group to look out for, and many fans can anticipate their appearance at Madison Square Garden this summer.

AB6IX (“ABSOLUTE 6”) is an upcoming 5-member boy group that will debut under the company, Brand New Music. While the band has not yet released music, fans are already familiar with several of its members through Mnet’s show, Produce 101. Daehwi and Woojin are known for their time with the group Wanna One, which consisted of the winning members of the Mnet season of Produce in 2017. AB6IX is set to officially debut in May 2019! 

KCON is the world’s largest Korean pop culture fan convention, and will be held in both New York and Los Angeles. Check out our KCON announcement article for dates and venue locations! Tickets for the KCON New York concerts at Madison Square Garden will go on sale on May 22 at 3 p.m. EDT. Tickets for the convention at the Javits Center will go on sale on May 24 at 3 p.m. EDT. Stay updated with the latest news on their website