Holiday Gift Guide: 7 Skincare K-Beauty Sets From TONYMOLY

With Thanksgiving already over, many of us may have started to embrace the festive spirit for the upcoming winter. Bundling up in layers of scarves, drinking warm beverages like hot cocoa or apple cider, hanging wreaths and setting up bright lights, are all things I look forward throughout the year for this season. It’s safe to say that Christmas is my favorite holiday and I am absolutely ecstatic for the day to arrive. Looking for presents has always been a major highlight. While we should remember to consistently show our love to the people in our lives, splurging a little extra on a gift for your loved ones can make each of them feel special in a certain way. If you are having trouble finding a gift, TONYMOLY, a South Korean cosmetics brand, recently released the most adorable holiday sets that can make for great gifts. With colder weather approaching, I’ve been trying to prepare for the dryness that my skin will soon be experiencing. TONYMOLY’s skincare products are absolutely perfect for the harsh temperature of winter. And the packaging is too cute to miss. Check out some of the sets the brand is offering ~

1. Bring Life Back To Tired And Dry Skin

Price: $23.50

Panda’s Dream is the theme ~ The set includes Panda’s Dream Rose Hyaluronic Face Cream, a lightweight gel cream that will give your skin soothing moisture and a healthy glow. And Panda’s Dream Rose Oil Moisture Stick, meant to nourish your dry skin with its moisturizing oil. Not only is the stick easy to use (all it takes is one easy swipe!!), the rose oil is also meant to protect your dry skin areas. 

2. Gift The Best Of Both Worlds W/ Tony Moly’s Panda’s Dream Day & Night Duo

Price: $19.50

The Dynamic Duo ~ Use Night Panda’s Dream Sleeping Mask while you are asleep and wake up to a healthier and luminous skin. The Day Panda’s Dream So Cool Eye Stick de-puffs and revitalizes tired, dry eyes with its cooling moisture. 

3. Need The Ultimate Skin Detox? This 2-Step Will Save Your Pores!

Price: $16.50

Exfoliation is key ~ This set comes in two steps: First, use the Tako Pore Blackhead Scrub Stick. Formulated with cellulose beads, the black mud balm effectively removes excess sebum and gently exfoliates pores to pull out blackheads, whiteheads, and other skin to make your face feel cleaner, smoother and more refined. Then, use the Painting Therapy Black Sebum Control Mask. This wash off mask contains bamboo charcoal which helps extract impurities and break down dead skin cells, so skin is cleansed from the inside out. 

4. The Famous K-Beauty Double Cleanse In One Gift Box

Price: $26.50

The Peach Punch Cleansing Sherbet gently melts away makeup and skin impurities to reveal revitalized skin. The cleansing balm is infused with nutritious Peach Extract to hydrate and condition the skin while the mild formula effectively cleanses skin without any irritations, so skin can look and feel peachy clean and hydrated. The Peach Punch Foam Cleanser gently and effectively cleanses your face leaving skin feeling moist, clean and refreshed.

5. Give The Gift Of Plump, Rejuvenated Skin This Holiday Season

Price: $16 The Timeless Ferment Snail Hydrogel Mask is a 2-piece concentrated hydrogel mask with fermented snail mucin and gold extracts that hydrates, brightens and repairs dry and dull skin. The Timeless Ferment Snail Hydrogel Eye Mask provides care the skin under your eyes. 

6. Bring Home The Gift That Keeps On Giving W/ The Tony Moly Set Of 5 Sheet Masks

Price: $8

This set is a DEAL. With it, you will receive 5 individual sheet masks that are drenched in skin soothing essence that will hydrate and improve skin elasticity. Pick and choose, spread these out and include them in multiple gifts! 

7. Can’t Decide And Want To Gift It All? 

Price: $45 (original value of $75!!)

This set offers 19 different masks from Tony Moly’s best-selling I Am line! All masks are guaranteed to provide your loved one with brighter, refreshed and rejuvenated skin.