Her Campus at UCLA Applications: Apply now for Winter 2019

Attention all aspiring journalists, bloggers, and social media savvy bruins! Her Campus at UCLA is recruiting new members for our social media and editorial team. 

The application for both positions is featured on the same application formFeel free to apply to both positions. Details for each position's responsibilities are included on the form.

As a HC UCLA staffer, you will also have additional responsibilities:

- Promote the nationwide brand by adhering to the national level standards and requirements

- Be an active member of Her Campus UCLA by attending mandatory weekly staff meetings (Wednesdays 6-8pm) and participating in HC UCLA on-campus events 

- Occasionally cover events on and off campus

- Post one HC UCLA article once a week on one of your personal social media accounts

Applications will stay open until January 4th and applicants will be accepted on a rolling basis.

Questions? Please contact Campus Correspondents Sara Zaghi and Megan Reusche at [email protected]

About Her Campus at UCLA:

Her Campus at UCLA is UCLA’s chapter of HerCampus.com, the #1 online magazine for college women. Her Campus strives to produce relatable and informative online content for collegiettes across the country. HC UCLA is the #3 out of 350+ college chapters in the nation and has earned the status of a Pink Level Chapter, which means that we are in the top 22 percent of all chapters in the nation. During the school year, we publish weekly articles, plan events and socials on campus, and post engaging content on all of our social media platforms. If you don’t already, follow us on InstagramTwitterFacebookPinterest, and Snapchat!

We are currently recruiting undergraduates like YOU to join our chapter. If you are passionate, self-motivated and excited to learn and create with a group of like-minded individuals, you are the perfect fit for the various positions we have open. Many of our current members and alumnae have worked at or had internships at The Hollywood Reporter, Fox Studios, Live Nation, Variety, CBS Studios, Warner Brothers, CAA, Awesomeness TV and Her Campus Media. With our location in the heart of Los Angeles, the world of entertainment, digital marketing and journalism is waiting for you here at HC UCLA.