Beautycon *POP* Is Coming To Los Angeles This November

Calling all makeup lovers and beauty enthusiasts! For those of you that are having major Beautycon withdrawals, or perhaps were not able to attend the event this past July, we have wonderful news: Beautycon POP, a live pop-up experience, is set to launch on November 16th right here in Los Angeles and will stay open through the end of the month. In continuation with Beautycon Festival, Beautycon POP will present “eight, highly-Instagramable, curated galleries that celebrate the artistry and culture of self-expression through make-up.” Indie brands will be given the opportunity to be featured alongside well-established brands giving us an even larger makeup selection to look through. Through these galleries, beauty companies will be able to interact and connect with their consumers, providing more information about their products. 

"Beautycon Pop aims to take guests on an immersive journey of self-expression. The event will last only 30 days and space is limited so make sure to buy your tickets before they get sold out!! It will be held in Los Angeles, at 333 S La Cienega Blvd. Tickets will cost $35 for Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, and $45 for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. They will be going on presale Thursday, October 4th at 10 a.m. PT. Pre-sale is only to those on Beautycon’s mailing list and those who have already attended a festival."

Stay updated with the latest news by following Beautycon on Facebook and Instagram. To get pumped for this amazing event, check out our coverage at Beautycon Festival 2018. Read about our experience meeting Jenn Im and learn about the 8 must-have beauty products we tried out!