This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

We all have those moments where we go and look up our zodiac signs. We find ourselves scrolling through endless tweets on twitter where we discover what our favorite type of donut is or what people love most about us. Well, if you love makeup and reading all about your sign, here is a list of products that would be the perfect fit for you based on your zodiac! 

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)

For those who were born as an Aquarius, your sign suggests that you are often independent and original! You know you have to be different from everybody else and you are normally the trendsetter, not the trend follower. This Makeup Blending Sponge by Stans Out ($20 USD) helps to keep your foundation, concealer, and powder on the tip of the applicator to maximize coverage without soaking all the product in. Everyone’s going to ask, “What’s a beauty blender?” once you whip out this new and unique product!

Pisces (February 19 – March 20)

Pisces are often categorized as kind and easygoing. Your kindness just calls for a warm flush to the cheeks which will add to the warmth of your personality. The 8W Warm Master Blush Palette by Morphe ($20 USD) is the perfect pick. With your carefree personality, you won’t have a hard time trying all eight shades!

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

For all the Aries out there, your courage and enthusiasm just calls for a pop of color! This highly pigmented eyeshadow palette from Juvia’s Palace called The Zulu ($20 USD) has nine bright colors such as yellow and blue that work to complement your bubbly and warm personality!

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

If you’re a Taurus, everyone knows they can count on you! You are the most patient and persistent sign out there. You strive for perfection and won’t give up until you finish what you started. This means you have the ability to spend a long time getting ready without breaking a sweat! The Epic Ink Liner from NYX ($9 USD)  has a felt tip for precision and the darkness of the ink will add a solid color to your epic winged look. 

Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

Gemini signs are often seen as curious and adaptable which means that you aren’t afraid to try new and different products! The Flawless Finish Mousse Makeup by Elizabeth Arden ($35 USD) is the perfect product for you to experiment with. This unique mousse foundation will be something fun to try out when you are looking for that natural glow!

Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

Cancer zodiac signs are often known to be imaginative and persuasive! What better way to add to your persuasive nature than by poppin’ on a mean highlight that will blind and baffle your audience. The Skin Kiss Highlight by Makeup Revolution ($9 USD) will blow everyone away!

Leo (July 23 – August 22)

Leo signs are known to be creative and cheerful! Your happy nature will pair perfectly with a glossy lip product! The Full-On Lip Polish by Buxom ($21 USD) will add the perfect shine to your daily routine! 

Virgo (August 23 – September 22)

If you’re a Virgo, chances are you’re hardworking and loyal! When you’re working hard and being a boss you realize that you don’t have time for dark under-eye circles! Well, the solution to your problem is the Instant Age Rewind Concealer by Maybelline ($9.99 USD). Throw some of this under the eyes and no one will know you were up all night!

Libra (September 23 – October 22)

As a Libra, it is your duty to keep up your reputation as a social sign! With all your cooperative and social talents you have to have a solid lip product that will  last you all day! The Waterproof Matte Liquid Lipstick by Focallure ($11 USD) won’t budge through meals or when you are talking to fellow co-workers or friends! 

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)

Scorpios are the brave and passionate ones of the bunch! You often have strong personalities and won’t be afraid to stick up for yourself or the ones you love! As a Scorpio, a strong contour would be ideal in order to show off your unwavering bravery! The Makeup Cream Contour Kit by Sleek ($15.99) is a great option to start your day right!

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)

If you want to hear a good joke, talking to a Sagittarius is the way to go! A Sagittarius, along with being able to make others laugh, is always striving for perfection. The Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara ($13 USD) is the perfect product for any Sagittarius. It will keep your eyelashes looking nice and long without leaking when you are crying from laughter!

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)

Capricorn signs are the serious ones. They are disciplined and responsible and they know when to get their work done! This sign will not disappoint. The perfect product for any Capricorn is the Dermablend Professional Translucent Setting Powder ($27 USD)! It sets makeup and can be dusted on the face in less than five seconds for a quick touch up. This powder is the secret to keeping your pores minimized and your face matte for hours! 

Images: 1234567891011121314

Ashley is a freshman at the University of Central Florida where she is majoring in health sciences. When she is not drinking coffee and studying you can find her taking photos, working on calligraphy projects, or catching up to her favorite shows on Netflix.
UCF Contributor