10 Reasons Why Pizza Is Better Than A Relationship

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

1. Pizza is a better listener than a boyfriend will ever be. It will never talk back to you and it definitely won’t ask too many questions. It’s practically a girls dream man.

2. Pizza will always be there for you at 2:30 am when you’re in need. Who doesn’t love a hot slice of pizza after a long night out?

3. Pizza comes in all different shapes and sizes, so you will always have options. Not to mention it’s always making improvements (with different toppings and sauces), unlike a boyfriend who never seems to want to change for the better.

4. Pizza is reliable and trustworthy. You can always count on pizza to be consistently delicious and satisfying. 

5. Pizza will never judge you on how you look, whether your makeup is done, or what clothes you’re wearing out.

6. Pizza doesn’t even have to be hot for it to be good! Let’s be honest for a second, we all love some cold leftover pizza. 

7. Pizza will always be up for a relaxed night of watching Netflix and lounging around the house. It will never judge you for being lazy or watching 12 episodes of Gilmore Girls in one night.

8. Everyone likes pizza so you will never have to worry about whether or not your friends will like it. 

9. You actually want to spend time with pizza while you’re on your period, instead of pushing it away.

10. Pizza is very loyal. You will never have to worry about it ditching you for someone hotter than you. Your personal slice or personal pie is yours…and only yours.

Jessica is a Junior at UCF majoring in Advertising and Public Relations. I would love to end up in the Big Apple one day and find a job that combines my passion for writing, fitness, and social media. When she isn't writing for Her Campus you can catch her hanging out with her sisters of Kappa Alpha Theta or looking up gif images on google. She enjoys brunch and any kind of breakfast food, has a very large Sperry Top-Sider collection, and follows Doug The Pug on all social media platforms. Follow Jessica on Instagram and Twitter! 
UCF Contributor