This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

The Hills will always be regarded as one of the best reality television shows ever made. Originally a spin-off of Laguna Beach, it catapulted average young adults into instant stardom. Keep reading to see where your favorite Hills cast members are 5 years after the last episode aired.

Lauren Conrad

Since leaving the show at the end of season 5, Lauren (“LC”) has released several clothing lines, opened an online store that carries hand-made pieces from around the world, written several books, and even gotten married to musician and lawyer William Tell in 2014. Perhaps we will see a baby LC running around soon!

Heidi Montag

Heidi brought more than her fair share of drama to the show. She is still married to Spencer Pratt (yuck), and they are still feuding with Lauren Conrad over the sex tape rumor. Montag and Pratt have been on several reality shows in the last few years, and now call Santa Barbara home.

Audrina Patridge

Audrina was always the calm one in the show, until she started to butt heads with Lauren’s Laguna bff Lo Bosworth. In the years following the show, Audrina has been working on her acting career and has starred in several movies as well as her own (short-lived) reality show.

Whitney Port

The edgiest cast member, Whitney, has continued to work hard in the fashion industry. After her stint on The Hills and spin-off The City, Whitney started her own fashion label, wrote a style book, and married Tim Rosenman, a producer from The City.

Lo Bosworth

Arguably the sassiest and most hilarious star of the show, Lo has been quite the busy bee in the last 5 years. Since the conclusion of The Hills, the UCLA graduate has started her own lifestyle website, written a book, co-founded the party supply company Revelry House, and moved to NYC. Most recently, she graduated from culinary school and studied Farm to Table cuisine, and has started taking online classes working towards a second degree in Nutrition from Tufts University.

Kristin Cavallari

Kristin, who starred on Laguna Beach with Lauren, joined the show for the last season. Viewing the opportunity as a way to refine her acting skills (despite it being a “reality” show), she definitely excelled at creating the drama. After the show ended, Kristin retired from the acting world and started focusing on her fashion endeavors, including a popular shoe line with Chinese Laundry. Kristin married Chicago Cubs quarterback Jay Cutler in 2013, and together they have two kids and another on the way.

Brody Jenner

Brody was one of the few constant male characters on the series. While his screen time consisted of his romantic relationships with several of the stars, he was a breath of fresh air and always made every situation funny. Brody still lives in LA, and is now pursuing a DJ career, which included a month long residency at the Bank in Bellagio.

Stephanie Pratt

Stephanie originally came on the show as Lauren’s nemesis, but unfortunately that ratings ploy backfired and the two became besties. After the show ended, Stephanie has had a few run-ins with the law and was featured on several reality shows both in the U.S. and Great Britain. 

This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!