These last few weeks leading up to finals week can be stressful. Finding time to cozy up and rest in between working is essential. Taking a break from work can boost your productivity, creativity and memory. Here are a few affordable ways to add some warmth to your room right now.
Put up ambience lights
Adding ambience lights to your room gives it subtle lighting to help you wind down. You can toss these behind your headboard or on your wall with polaroid pictures. Here are two affordable options to get the Pinterest-inspired lighting.
- Mod Clip String Lights from Urban Outfitters for $20.00
- Fairy String Lights – Room Essentials from Target for $5.00
Bring in calming scents
A nice-smelling candle can make all the difference in creating a comfortable atmosphere. Here are some options.
- Yankee Candle Medium 3 Wick Candle from Amazon for $19.99
- Glade Two-in-One Candle Air Freshener from Amazon for $4.98
Organizing your clothing, school work and space can ease some stress. Having an organized bedroom will give you more headspace for yourself. Here are some products to help you get organized.
- Stori Bliss 5 Compartment Plastic Organizer from Amazon for $13.99
- Mesh Pencil Holder Black – Made By Design from Target for $6.00
- Round Decorative Basket Natural – Threshold from Target for $10.00
Add a rug
An area rug is a simple piece to cozy up a space. This piece brings together a room and adds some texture. Here are some options to choose from.
- Safavieh California Solid Plush Shag Area Rug 6’7” X 6’7” Square from Walmart for $119.98
- Safavieh Daley Geometric Plush Shag Area Rug 6’x6’ Square from Walmart for $67.97