These last few weeks leading up to finals week can be stressful. Finding time to cozy up and rest in between working is essential. Taking a break from work can boost your productivity, creativity and memory. Here are a few affordable ways to add some warmth to your room right now. 

Put up ambience lights 

Adding ambience lights to your room gives it subtle lighting to help you wind down. You can toss these behind your headboard or on your wall with polaroid pictures. Here are two affordable options to get the Pinterest-inspired lighting. 

Bring in calming scents 

A nice-smelling candle can make all the difference in creating a comfortable atmosphere. Here are some options. 

Get organized 

Organizing your clothing, school work and space can ease some stress. Having an organized bedroom will give you more headspace for yourself. Here are some products to help you get organized. 

Add a rug

An area rug is a simple piece to cozy up a space. This piece brings together a room and adds some texture. Here are some options to choose from.

Hi! My name is Britney. I’m a junior transfer majoring in Psychology. I love fashion/decor, the beach, and exploring new places around cali.