How to Perfect the Natural Look

Many young women are always looking for the best way to achieve the perfect natural look with cosmetics. But, doesn’t the world natural imply that it should just be your bare face, free of any makeup. Here are five tips for achieving the natural look you want without splurging money on products that promise to fix all of your problems.

1. Sleep 7-8 hours 

Sleep tends to fall low on the list of priorities for many people, especially young college students, whether it’s because they are partying or studying. They often don’t consider the consequences of not getting enough sleep. One of those consequences is your skin’s health. Lack of sleep can lead to dark circles under eyes and pale, dehydrated skin. Getting the right amount of sleep and doing so in a consistent manner will help your skin glow right up. Work on creating a bedtime routine and making your bed a sleep haven so you can get your beauty rest!Image result for sleep

1. Eat Well

Maintaining a healthy diet is one of the key ways to help your skin flourish. Make sure you are eating three balanced meals a day, not just for your skin, but your overall health. Fruits and vegetables, especially those with vitamin C, are great for boosting the radiance of your skin. Try to cut down on the amount of junk and processed foods you eat and increase your water intake. It can be hard to eat healthy in college, but take advantage of any resources your school may offer and look in cheap ways to eat healthily. But, also remember that it is ok to treat yourself every now and then to some ice cream or a slice of pizza after a stressful day. We all need our comfort food.

Image result for healthy eating

1. Find a Skincare Routine that Works for You

Skincare can have as many or as little steps as you want it to. Most dermatologists recommend keeping it simple to avoid causing too much irritation to your skin. The two most important things you should do every day are cleansing and moisturizing your face. I personally also love a good toner; it can feel super refreshing and leave your face feeling clean. There are of course serums and eye creams, but don't feel like you have to spends tons of money on such products. Maintaining a routine with your skincare can be a helpful way to practice self-care and create a morning and bed-time routine. The most important part of skin care is making sure your skin is clean and hydrated. As long as you do that, you should see improvements in your skin.

Related image

1. Practice Self-Care

Self-care is the key to so many aspects of overall health and well being. It is the overarching theme of the tips on this list. There has been a huge movement of self-care in the past couple of years and many businesses and brands have taken it on in their products. As a result, a lot of monetary value has been attached to practicing self-care. But, self-care is all about you taking the time for yourself that you need. Read a romance novel, listen to music, go on a walk or even cleanout that junk drawer that has been bugging you for months. Do whatever works for you to stop for five seconds and just be without all of the chaos of your daily like. Taking care of yourself will do wonders for your health, and your skin will improve as a result.

Image result for relaxation

1. Practice Self-Love

The most important thing you can do is to love yourself and your imperfections. While makeup is fun and can give you a boost of confidence, you shouldn't feel like you need it to look perfectly natural. Your natural is well, natural. It is your face free of any of the products they tell us we need. We all could do more to go easier on ourselves and embrace our dark circles and any other impurities we see. You also need to have patience. Be kind to yourself and remind yourself of your beauty and power each and every day. Even you practice all of the things on this list, don't expect to see results overnight. Enjoy life and take care of yourself, and I am confident you that one day you will look in the mirror and see yourself glowing.

Related image

Tagged: