element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 TV Episodes to Watch Before Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UBC chapter.

With exams over, the holidays are officially here and Christmas is just five days away (what?!?). I’m certain that most people celebrating Christmas have the go-to classics you watch every year, but what about TV shows? Between gift shopping, present wrapping, baking, decorating, and spending as much time with family and friends as possible, it can be difficult to also fit in time to watch movies. In order to ignite the holiday spirit while saving some time, I made a list of my five favourite Christmas episodes: 

1. Friends: “The One With the Holiday Armadillo” S. 7, E. 10 

Whether its the holidays or not, this is hands-down one of the best episodes of Friends. Who needs Santa when you have the holiday armadillo? 

2. The Office: “Dwight Christmas” S. 9, E. 9

Have you been admirable or impish this year? 

3. The Mindy Project: “Christmas” S. 3, E. 11

We could all use a Wreath Witherspoon. 

4. Friends: “The One With the Christmas in Tulsa” S. 9, E. 10

One of the more sentimental and sweet Friends episodes. 

5. How I Met Your Mother: “The Over-Correction” S. 8, E. 10

In true HIMYM style, this episode is both hilarious and heartwarming. 

What are you waiting for? Make some hot cocoa, gather your family, and embrace the holiday spirit. 

All gifs taken from  https://giphy.com/

Samantha is a third year UBC student majoring in Political Science. Samantha loves any kind of tea, drawing, reading, and traveling to new places. Her favourite thing to do is play with animals and write stories. One day, she hopes to have traveled to every continent.