This Couple is Picture Perfect

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Baltimore chapter.

A few weeks ago University of Baltimore’s own Tiana Spriull and her boyfriend, Saheed decided to take a trip down to Washington DC for a concert with her boo. Like many couples, the two posed for many of adorable Insta pics, but this one in particular caught the eye of a famouse Instagram blog! The 26-year-old Global Affairs grad student’s photo was featured on Fros and Beaus. Fros and Beaus is a unique Insta blog that promotes woman with natural hair and the men who support them. 

If you are familiar with natural hair culture, you know that “going natural” or simply choosing not to relax (chemically straighten) your hair can be an emotional rollercoaster. Often times women are ridiculed for their afros or their short hair if they just did a “big chop.” This account is dedicated to proving that women with natural hair are sexy, and desirable and their goal is to celebrate relationships in which natural haired women can find love just as a relaxed haired woman can!

Tiana and Saheed are two of a kind, but just about any big haired babe and her bae can be featured on this account as well. For your chance, tag your couple selfies with #FrosAndBeaus.

Hi, there! My name is Laurise McMillian, and I am the founder of Her Campus UBalt. Here at the University of Baltimore I study Digital Communication and work on campus as a graphic designer. I'm absolutely obsessed with all things social media. I'm also very into fashion and health. Feel free to find me on Instagram @LauriseMC.