Campus Cutie, Simon Icho

Name: Simoun Icho

Hometown: Malton, ON

College: UC

Year: 3rd

Program: Biochem

Relationship Status: Single (and ready to mingle)

1. What do you wish to accomplish by the time you graduate from the U of T? Be known as more than a number

2. What has been your favorite moment at school thus far? When Bananas in Pajamas walked through Conn Hall

3. Most used phrase or saying? “Dunno”

4. If you could become or do anything, what would you be or do? Fighter-jet pilot

5. If you were a superhero what would be your name and power? Invisible Man, so my profs won’t know I just came in late

6. What’s the best film you’ve seen in the last six months? Dracula Untold

7. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod currently? “Blame” by Calvin Harris (shout out to Calvin Harris)

8. What motivates you? Failure

9. Do you have any idols? Yes, my dad and Internet Explorer because it has the courage to ask to make it my default browser.

10. What’s the best way to relieve your stress after studying for a midterm? Weight-lifting

11. What’s in your Zombie Apocalypse Emergency Kit? Axe, like a hatchet for sure; aluminum blanket; platypus bag; hunter’s knife; a pot; iPod

12. If you were stranded on an island for six months, what are the three items you would bring with you? A hatchet, and aluminum blanket, and my glasses.