10 Fashion Blogs Every College Student Should Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

10. For the News Lovers: Fashionista.com
For those looking to stay up-to-date on all the latest fashion news, Fashionista is the perfect website. Always updated on the latest fashion news, this news blog combines the best fashion news, criticism and career advice.

9. For the Photographer: Backyard Bill
In this wonderful cross of a fashion and photography blog, Backyard Bill captures people in their natural environments. While the blog features ordinary people, the photographs and interviews are anything but ordinary. 

8. For the Foodie: Cupcakes and Cashmere
Cupcakes and Cashmere combines two of every college student’s favorite things: food and fashion. Emphasizing the little pleasures of life, this sweet-as-can-be blog is the perfect bright and beautiful study break for any college student.

7. For the Philadelphia Lover: Streets and Stripes
Believe it or not, there’s actually a lot to see outside the Penn Bubble. This Philadelphia-based blogger and freelance photographer documents the City of Brotherly Love through her fashionable eye.

6.  For the Student on a Budget: Saucy Glossie
Lindsay Calla is a television host, blogger and style expert that knows how to look stylish on a real budget. Emphasizing thrifting and budget shopping, this Fashionista and two-time Maxxinista is the epitome of budget-friendly chic.

5. For the Intern: Corporate Fashionista
Not sure how to translate your wardrobe into something internship-appropriate? Corporate Fashionista is the blog that understands the role of personal presentation for hard-working, dynamic women in the corporate world.

4. For the Crafty: I Spy DIY
What better way to make a statement with something unique and homemade? I Spy DIY provides step-by-step instructions on how to make your own fashion-forward crafts.

3. For the Feminist: The Style Rookie
Tavi Gevinson started her blog at the young age of 11 and has been a prominent character in the blogging world ever since. Founder of the online magazine Rookie Magazine, Tavi’s posts focus on empowering teenagers through intellectual discussion and creative means. While Tavi is definitely an oddball (and I say that in the most endearing way), her blog is the perfectly eclectic and fearless guide to fashion and entertainment.

2. For the Individual: StyleLikeU
StyleLikeU is the mult-dimensional video platform and creative community that values individuality and style over trends or fashion. The website interviews unique individuals, breaking down traditional barriers created in fashion and exposing the truth behind what each individual wears.

1. For the College Student: CollegeFashionista
CollegeFashionista uses the streets of every campus as its runway, exposing the universities’ best dressed as its inspiration. Learn what real students are wearing across the world and how to translate these looks into your own.