Style > Beauty

We Tried, We Loved, We Ranked: Urban Decay Palette Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Urban Decay has given the makeup community amazing palettes that everyone talks about and everyone uses. I myself am one of the many girls who dies for the iconic Naked palettes. As the owner of a fair share of well-loved eyeshadow palettes, I have decided to rank my all-time favourites Urban Decay palettes and the ones I use the most.  

Here’s my list!

Naked 

The original Naked palette, which is my favourite by miles, is the one I use most often and is the one Urban Decay no longer sells *super sad face*. This eyeshadow palette is perfect for simple looks. I wear these shadows to class, coffee, movies, dinner— pretty much everywhere. Any look you see me in, you can bet I am wearing this palette.  

Naked 3

The third Naked palette, my second go to, is the perfect palette for bronze and pink colours. I love wearing colours from here on a weekend out with the girls. These tones are perfect and completely rock with any outfit!

Naked Cherry

This palette is everything red tones can be! It’s perfect for beautiful pink and red eye looks that look amazing for a clubbing night or a wild girls night. I love wearing these fun reds and pinks for a fun night out to switch up my look. 

These three are my absolute favourite, and are perfect for all the time and any event, however the rest of the palettes are also awesome and can be just as much fun to play around with! 

Check out my honourable mentions for more fun pops of colour!

Naked Heat 

Naked Honey 

Naked 2 

Naked Reloaded 

Just your average criminology major, who enjoys watching Supernatural, The Boys and occasionally catching a hockey game. Probably off somewhere writing a novel!
Taylor is a 4th year student at the University of Ottawa studying Political Science and Philosophy. In addition to writing for Her Campus Taylor is the President of the University of Ottawa Equestrian Team, Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus uOttawa and the Vice President of the Ontario Collegiate Equestrian Association. Taylor spends her weekends competing with the team, and when she's not in class she can be found studying on campus. Taylor loves coffee, and tending to her plethora of plants.