Boho Girl In Park 3
Boho Girl In Park 3
Lexi Tokarski / Her Campus
Style

Kate Middleton’s Inspiring Fall Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

There is never bad timing for getting inspiration on seasonal looks, but this week is more than appropriate to start reviewing fall styles as we will be kicking off the new season on Monday. For an inspiring fall start, here is a compilation of outfits from the classiest, most elegant and sophisticated icon 2019 has to offer. Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, never stops impressing the world with her stylistic wardrobe. Let’s have a look at Kate Middleton’s best fall styles for inspiration – and really – for fun! 

And this could go on and on as Kate Middleton never stops impressing fashion fans all around the world with her interesting choices of clothing. 

Fourth-year journalism student at UOttawa & La Cité, Rebecca is Senior Editor for the HCuO chapter—entering her fourth consecutive year with the team.
Taylor is a 4th year student at the University of Ottawa studying Political Science and Philosophy. In addition to writing for Her Campus Taylor is the President of the University of Ottawa Equestrian Team, Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus uOttawa and the Vice President of the Ontario Collegiate Equestrian Association. Taylor spends her weekends competing with the team, and when she's not in class she can be found studying on campus. Taylor loves coffee, and tending to her plethora of plants.