This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Boring, rainy afternoons are a thing of the past now. If you haven’t been bitten by the BuzzFeed bug, now is your chance. If you don’t believe in the magic of this site, just wait until you check out these 10 fabulous quizzes that will surely hook you into the world of BuzzFeed greatness. 

1. What Should Your Friend Group Be For Halloween?

Halloween will be here before we know it! You want to be a Powerpuff Girl and your besties want to be crayons; I know the dilemma. But have no fear! This quiz can help you all come to an agreement and give you that headstart on fabric shopping.

2. Reveal Your Future Through Your Palm

I know it sounds a little scary but why not, right?

3. What Should You Eat For Lunch? 

Let’s be honest, this can be the toughest decision you’ll have to face any given day. Thinking on an empty stomach doesn’t help much, but let this quiz decide for you !

4. What Character Would You Play in a Disney Movie?

How will you ever know your Prince Charming or Princess without knowing who you are first ? Find out now and get out there!

5. Can You Pass A Middle School Spelling Test?

You’re a smart cookie I know, but can you? Can you pass this spelling test? Only one way to find out

6. What Should Your College Major Actually Be?

Are you finding that you’ve been doubting your major during your 9:05 class? Deciding what to do with the rest of your life is such a big responsibility but this quiz can figure it out for you!

7. Be Happy During Finals

This is the best confidence boost for any test honestly. Feel the warmth and spread the warmth. 

8. How Will You Meet Your Soulmate?

No, seriously though. Will you be in pajamas? Will it be at Mc Donald’s? You need to be prepared !

9. What career should you actually have?

You know they say, “if you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life” .

10. Which Titanic Character Are You?

Your heart won’t go on until you find out. 

Enjoy! And don’t thank me, thank the geniuses over at BuzzFeed. 

Sophmore Journalism major at UMass Amherst. Member of the Not Ready For Bed Time Players theater troupe. I love eating, watching movies, and having fun.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst