This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

When in need of a little study break, UD students are in for a treat. Our very own Main Street is the home to the most adorable and convenient shops and boutiques. We’ve all been there, studying for hours and desperately needing to give in to your shopping desires. Newark has your problem solved, just a five minute walk away from your dorm!

GrassRoots

The first boutique that is every UD girl’s guilty pleasure is none other than, Grassroots. This store carries festival-like clothing with a similar feel to Urban Outfitters. Not only can you get chic clothes, but shoes, jewelry, tapestries, accessories, and home décor. With brands including Free People and their adorable mobile store, everyone loves to visit Grassroots.

Bloom

The next place to stop by to get the UD shopping experience is Bloom. With a much more rustic vibe, Bloom is the top place for quirky accessories. From hats to jewelry, to fun dresses and shoes;  a stop by Bloom guarantees that one of a kind look.

Heart and Home

When you need to get your Lilly fix, and we know that most UD girls do, Heart and Home is the perfect boutique for you. This shop is the Hallmark of Newark carrying Lilly Pulitzer, Very Bradley, and personalized pieces. You can even get your hands on the infamous UD spirit jersey in adorable colors here. We’ll see you at Heart in Home this September getting your Lilly agendas!

Alex and Ani

And finally, every UD shopper ends up in the Newark Alex and Ani store. And of course, while you visit this shop, pick up the UD bangle and rep our school. These bangles have become so popular over the last few years, it only makes sense to have a pop up store on one of the most stylish campuses.

Now you have the full UD shopper experience on Main Street!

Amanda Schuman is a junior at the University of Delaware. She is currently majoring in communications with a concentration in mass media and double minoring in journalism and interactive media. Amanda is passionate about all things communications whether it's social media, public relations, writing or just networking. In her free time she can be found watching sit-coms on Netflix, with a book in hand or eating anything sweet. You can follow her @bluehen_amanda