This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

Taylor Swift is sweeping the nation once again for her new album Reputation and her extravagant tour is the product of its popularity. Kicking off her tour has been an amazing experience to watch and, come July, I will have the pleasure of actually witnessing it, which I am predicting to be a completely out-of-body experience. Especially since it’s an understatement to say that I have a total girl crush on her….

Being an avid T-swizzle fan, I have learned every word to every song of every album (even her Christmas album) and can say that each has its own flare and uniqueness. That is why she never disappoints: there’s something for everyone; plus she drops her albums in a timely fashion.

From her country twang to her pop perfection, Swift always delivers. However, if you aren’t a huge fan, you may only know her radio hits such as “Shake It Off,” “Look What You Made Me Do,” “Love Story” and “Our Song.” While these songs are classic hits, they don’t hold a candle to her more over-looked jams.

Here’s a compilation of Taylor’s most underrated songs from each of her albums:

Taylor Swift:

1. Mary’s Song (Oh My My My)

2. Tied Together With A Smile

Fearless:

1. You’re Not Sorry

2. Change

Speak Now:

1. Long Live

2. If This Was A Movie

Red:

1. The Last Time ft. Lee Lightbody

2. Sad, Beautiful, Tragic

1989:

1. Clean

2. This Love

Reputation:

1. Don’t Blame Me

2. King Of My Heart

Taylor Swift is beautiful, relatable and writes songs that tap into your emotions in such a personal way. In every song, her light whispers that gain fast into a powerful melodies, separated by heavy breaths gives you real depth. These songs that are always overlooked lack none of those features, so give them a listen!

Addison Reich is a lively, fun and energetic girl of 21 years old. She is a Junior Psychology major with a Minor in Health & Wellness at the University of Delaware. Ad started as Udel's junior editor, but has since worked her way to becoming their Co-CC! Addison loves to write articles about personal experience and opinion. She transferred from a different university in the fall of her sophomore year, leaving behind a volleyball scholarship, but not her passion for sports, as she is working on becoming a sports psychologist. She also loves hunting, singing and Taylor Swift. If you notice, it's her token to add a picture of Swift in every header of her articles. Keep on the lookout for the next one!
Kaylee is the former President and Editor in Chief for Her Campus at the University of Delaware. She held this title from 2017-2020 and wrote for Penn State's chapter as a contributor prior to this. Now a proud UD class of 2020 alum (B.A. in Public Policy and Writing), Kaylee is completing her Masters in Public Health. Aside from writing, Kaylee was involved in many activities as an undergrad. She wrote for three college publications, was a Blue Hen Ambassador tour guide, worked as a Starbucks barista, and was the Director of Operations for the Model United Nations at UD.