Survival Essentials for Your Purse

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

A woman’s purse gives her an arsenal of supplies to get through the day and conquer life. This fall, Her Campus realizes that there are some essentials every girl should arm herself with and is giving away these survival kit items to four lucky winners! Here’s how you can use some of the many prizes in each kit:

1. Rimmel London – 24HR Supercurler Mascara When transitioning your look from day to night, Rimmel London’s mascara is the perfect tool to both thicken and curl your lashes. Its long lasting strength will get you through any night out!

2. Juicy Couture – I ♥ JUICY COUTURE Fragrance Sample Maybe you are on the go after the gym or are running late to class. No matter the situation, Juicy Couture’s new fragrance sample will come in handy when you need a quick sweet smelling touch up to last you through the day.

3. Freeman Beauty – Facial Masks The perfect item to have around for an impromptu girls night. The different masks available work for all skin types and leave you feeling fresh faced for days!

4. L’eggs – Sheer Energy Sheer Panty Medium Support Nothing can ruin an outfit more than a rip or run in your tights. No longer will you have to fear this thanks to the extra pair of L’eggs tights you can compactly keep in your purse!

5. Wearsafe Adventure Box, including Wearsafe Tags and 6 months of Wearsafe service Wearsafe tags are a personal safety button so that you can easily contact and alert your loved ones if you ever find yourself in an unsafe situation. Through location sharing and audio stream, the people on the other end can work to get you the help that you need.

Our fall survival kit is filled with all of these purse essentials as well as a bunch of other great prizes to get you through the semester!

Amanda Schuman is a junior at the University of Delaware. She is currently majoring in communications with a concentration in mass media and double minoring in journalism and interactive media. Amanda is passionate about all things communications whether it's social media, public relations, writing or just networking. In her free time she can be found watching sit-coms on Netflix, with a book in hand or eating anything sweet. You can follow her @bluehen_amanda