Six Things Everyone Wants In Their Holiday Care Package

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

Her Campus is always taking care of their ladies and this week is no exception! We received an amazing survival kit full of holiday goodies perfect for the winter. So, tis’ the season to talk about these six, simple items perfect for a killer stocking stuffer!

1. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara

Tarte mascara is the best way for you to “sleigh” everything from finals week to your friend-group’s annual ugly sweater party in style.

2. Alba Botanica Fast Fix For Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye Revival Gel

Are your eyes as red and tired as Rudolph’s nose after guiding Santa’s sleigh? No worries, Alba Botanica has you covered with their puffy eye cream! You may not feel alive for your 8 a.m. final, but at least you’ll look alive!

3. #ActuallySheCan tank created in partnership with Le Motto

Hit the gym, textbooks, pillow and exam room in this stylish tank top by Le Motto and Actually She Can! Tis’ the season to tell your drunk uncle that actually, you can graduate college.

4. Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles

Face it, your life is probably falling apart just in time for the new year. But at the very least, hold your belongings together with a tube of Krazy Glue.

5. Being by Sanctuary hand cream

The change in weather wreaks havoc on your hands, so make sure to keep them protected with some Being by Sanctuary hand cream. Don’t let your hands become as dry as Frosty the Snowman’s eyes made out of coal!

6. Tarteist Pro Tarte Palette

It’s the season of giving, so why not give yourself the gift of joy or the next best thing – Tarte’s Tarteist Pro Pallette. Rock the Christmas tree by “decking” yourself out in their stunning eyeshadow collection this holiday season.

We hope you enjoy our survival kit as much as we have!

Kaylee is the former President and Editor in Chief for Her Campus at the University of Delaware. She held this title from 2017-2020 and wrote for Penn State's chapter as a contributor prior to this. Now a proud UD class of 2020 alum (B.A. in Public Policy and Writing), Kaylee is completing her Masters in Public Health. Aside from writing, Kaylee was involved in many activities as an undergrad. She wrote for three college publications, was a Blue Hen Ambassador tour guide, worked as a Starbucks barista, and was the Director of Operations for the Model United Nations at UD.
Addison Reich is a lively, fun and energetic girl of 21 years old. She is a Junior Psychology major with a Minor in Health & Wellness at the University of Delaware. Ad started as Udel's junior editor, but has since worked her way to becoming their Co-CC! Addison loves to write articles about personal experience and opinion. She transferred from a different university in the fall of her sophomore year, leaving behind a volleyball scholarship, but not her passion for sports, as she is working on becoming a sports psychologist. She also loves hunting, singing and Taylor Swift. If you notice, it's her token to add a picture of Swift in every header of her articles. Keep on the lookout for the next one!