Magge Kaplan: Once Again, Loving Our Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Name: Maggie Kaplan

Hometown: South Brunswick, NJ

Major: Sports Management

Maggie is our Her Campus secretary and is enthusiastic to answer some questions about herself, Her Campus and our amazing summer survival kit!

HC: What is your favorite part about Her Campus?

MK: My favorite part about Her Campus is the sense of community and how I am able to write about anything. Being a transfer, it was already hard to make friends since everyone already had their friend groups established, so being apart of Her Campus allowed me meet really amazing people.   

HC: Which survival kit item are you most excited about?

MK: The survival kit item I am most excited about are the face masks because they are from Urban Outfitters and their stuff is always overpriced. Therefore, I am glad that I was able to try different kinds of face masks for free, plus they work great!

HC: Which survival kit item do you see yourself using the most?                         

MK: The survival kit item I see myself using the most are the razors because they came in a pack of four which was amazing. Also, it was a great brand of razors, not some brand no one has ever heard about from Walmart.

HC: What is your favorite part about being the secretary of Her Campus at the University of Delaware?

MK: My favorite part about being secretary for Her Campus is that I am able to be on the executive board and contribute to the club, on top of writing articles and being an active member.

HC: Which survival kit item are you most likely to bring on your summertime adventures?

MK: The survival kit I would most likely use on my summertime adventures is the Bed Bed Head Beach Me Wave Defining Gel Mist. Since I love the beach and will probably be there most of the summer, it’s such a convenient little spray bottle that will give me that great beach wave look in my hair.

HC: What kind of survival kit items do you hope to see in the future?

MK: Other survival kit items I hope to see in the future are more essential hair and body products because I loved seeing all the Bed Head products and items such as the face masks. I would also love to see more lotions.

Maggie looks forward to spending some time at the Jersey Shore this summer with her favorite survival kit items!

Tagged: