etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Magge Kaplan: Once Again, Loving Our Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

Name: Maggie Kaplan

Hometown: South Brunswick, NJ

Major: Sports Management

Maggie is our Her Campus secretary and is enthusiastic to answer some questions about herself, Her Campus and our amazing summer survival kit!

HC: What is your favorite part about Her Campus?

MK: My favorite part about Her Campus is the sense of community and how I am able to write about anything. Being a transfer, it was already hard to make friends since everyone already had their friend groups established, so being apart of Her Campus allowed me meet really amazing people.   

HC: Which survival kit item are you most excited about?

MK: The survival kit item I am most excited about are the face masks because they are from Urban Outfitters and their stuff is always overpriced. Therefore, I am glad that I was able to try different kinds of face masks for free, plus they work great!

HC: Which survival kit item do you see yourself using the most?                         

MK: The survival kit item I see myself using the most are the razors because they came in a pack of four which was amazing. Also, it was a great brand of razors, not some brand no one has ever heard about from Walmart.

HC: What is your favorite part about being the secretary of Her Campus at the University of Delaware?

MK: My favorite part about being secretary for Her Campus is that I am able to be on the executive board and contribute to the club, on top of writing articles and being an active member.

HC: Which survival kit item are you most likely to bring on your summertime adventures?

MK: The survival kit I would most likely use on my summertime adventures is the Bed Bed Head Beach Me Wave Defining Gel Mist. Since I love the beach and will probably be there most of the summer, it’s such a convenient little spray bottle that will give me that great beach wave look in my hair.

HC: What kind of survival kit items do you hope to see in the future?

MK: Other survival kit items I hope to see in the future are more essential hair and body products because I loved seeing all the Bed Head products and items such as the face masks. I would also love to see more lotions.

Maggie looks forward to spending some time at the Jersey Shore this summer with her favorite survival kit items!

Kaylee is the former President and Editor in Chief for Her Campus at the University of Delaware. She held this title from 2017-2020 and wrote for Penn State's chapter as a contributor prior to this. Now a proud UD class of 2020 alum (B.A. in Public Policy and Writing), Kaylee is completing her Masters in Public Health. Aside from writing, Kaylee was involved in many activities as an undergrad. She wrote for three college publications, was a Blue Hen Ambassador tour guide, worked as a Starbucks barista, and was the Director of Operations for the Model United Nations at UD.