Happy First Day of Classes!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Delaware chapter.

It’s the first day of classes Blue Hens, and you know what that means… School supply shopping! Now’s the time to get organized for the upcoming year and the first step is to get yourself a planner. Luckily for you we are holding an Instagram contest for the chance to win a new bloom daily planner bundle for the 2016-2017 school year. Follow @HerCampusudel and comment on our post to get entered to win! 

Kaylyn Minix and Michelle Trincia, co-founders of bloom daily planners, started the company to inspire and encourage women to set goals and fulfill their dreams. Get organized and dream big now with one of their cute and trendy planners. They are sold online and locally at Liberman’s on Main Street. Check out our Campus Celebrity article with Kaylyn and Michelle from last year to find out more about them! http://www.hercampus.com/school/u-del/campus-celebs-kaylyn-minix-and-michelle-trincia-bloom-daily-planners

@HerCampusudel will be having another contest this week on our Instagram account for the chance to win one of seven planners we’ve received from bloom daily planners. Keep checking our page to enter!