This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Conn chapter.

Getting sick and tired of playing the same old playlists on spotify? Looks like you’ve come to the right place! Here are some new “bops” that’ll brighten up your week and mood!

1.) Slide by H.E.R. & YG

This song screams good vibes. Whether you’re driving with the windows down, chilling in your dorm room or walking to class. When you put your headphones on and play this song you’ll feel like a total badass!

2.) Tropics by Brierley, Mikko, Fabriq, Madysyn Rose

Feel like getting up and dancing? Then this is the right song for you. I may have had it on repeat for awhile now… 

3.) On Sight by Free Nationals, JID , Kadhja Bonet and MIKNNA

Let this song transport your mind to another world. The unique retro rhythm and tone of the song make it one of a kind!

4.) Fendi by PnB Rock, Nicki Minaj, Murda Beatz

Remember when Nicki Minaj said she was retiring? Yeah, well, apparently not. She just released this fire song called Fendi and fans don’t know how to deal! 

5.) Lonely by Diplo (ft. Jonas Brothers)

The Jonas Brothers back at it again! Enough said … 

6.) Holy Water by Galantis

If you’re like me and need hype music to work out to, this song is made for you. Pick that ponytail up, blast your headphones and get that run on! 

7.) Memories by Maroon 5

Grab the tissues for this song. Believe me, you’ll need them! Maroon 5 goes back to its roots on this new one. 

8.) My Family from “The Addams Family” 

It’s spooky szn! This song will get you hyped for Halloween for sure. Also, who doesn’t love the Addams Family?

9.) Paradise by Elhohim

Going down a more alternative/pop route of music, this song will make you want to grab your girlfriends hands and dance like nobody’s watching. 

10.) Rudebwoy (feat. Joey Bada$$) by CJ Fly

Let’s take it back to the 90s! This song is a throwback to hip hop and r&b records, proving that influences of music carry on for generations to come. 

Now when you say you have nothing to listen to,  come back to this article and add these new hits to your playlists!

Alexandra Gomez is a sophomore, communications major at the University of Connecticut. Her goal after college is to live in the Big Apple. When she is not obsessing over NYC you'll find her indulging in Thai food and listening to her favorite artist, Frank Ocean.