Tiffany Ward

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

This week we would like to highlight on one of our very own, Tiffany Ward! Tiffany is the president of our Uark chapter and has lead our chapter to a great year. We at Her Campus Uark would like you to get to know Tiffany!

Tiffany is a sophomore here at the University of Arkansas. She keeps our chapter running, while being a full time student and involved in her sorority – Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany has also created multiple executive positions within our team, giving our team members opportunities to excel within the chapter.

Fun Facts About Tiffany-

Tiffany had a pet bunny that was ADORABLE. But don’t worry – her boyfriend takes care of the rabbit so Tiffany can see him whenever she wants!

Tiffany was recently chosen by Trend Tribe as a campus Trend Setter. Trend Tribe is a jewelry company based out of New York that has partnered with Her Campus Uark to share their name and products.

With Tiffany’s hard work and perseverance, she has helped make our chapter a registered student organization here on campus. We couldn’t be more thrilled about this, and we would all like to thank Tiffany for her hard work!

Jordan is from a small town called Coppell, Texas, but has moved to Fayetteville to attend college. She is the Editor-In-Chief and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Arkansas. She is a junior at the University of Arkansas, who is majoring in Journalism (with an AD/PR emphasis) and minoring in Communications. Her interests include E! network, everything Kardashians and cats.