Madame President: Shelby Beauchamp

Have you met Shelby Beauchamp? If you haven't, you are missing out. If you have then you know what a kind and fun spirited woman she is, as well as an incredible leader. She is the president of Delta Delta Delta and a young life college leader for the university. Before becoming president she was the activities assistant and then new member educator. She is a finance major and working on a minor in information systems.

She loves serving and being a disciple for God. She served on a summer staff this past summer at a young life camp called Malibu Club in British Columbia in Canada. "It was an amazing experience to serve high schoolers and see them learn about Jesus for the first time."

She plans to continue serving at a discipleship focus program in Branson and then look for a job in business.

She is humble and is not only a campus celebrity, but also someone who makes the most out of her situations. "I've learned how to deal with situations that you can't learn in a classroom." She loves Tri Delta and Young Life and one can only imagine how far she'll get in life!