Khloe and Lamar Call Off Their Divorce – KUWTK Fans Rejoice

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Unless you live under a rock, you have probably heard about Lamar Odom and his drug overdose at a Nevada brothel on Tuesday, Oct. 13. Since then Khloe Kardashian, who filed for divorce from Lamar in December of 2013, has been by his side the entire time. Due to a back-up in paperwork, the divorce papers were never signed – meaning Khloe and Lamar are still legally married! After an emotional week for Lamar and his loved ones, Khloe and Lamar decided to give marriage another shot. Kardashian fans rejoice! 

Anyone who has been keeping up with the Kardashians knows how happy Khloe and Lamar made each other. The couple got married after a month-long whirlwind romance, and their marriage lasted four years, until Khloe filed for divorce in 2013 due to substance abuse by Lamar. Khloe and Lamar fans were heartbroken, as was Khloe. Khloe has told the media that she would always love Lamar, and would still be married to him if she had her way. Congrats Khloe, you got what you wished for! (And so did we!) This is what movies are made about.

Khloe attempted to move on after her divorce from Lamar by dating other men like French Montana and James Harden, however neither of these relationships compared to the love Khloe and Lamar shared. KUWTK fans tried to be happy for Khloe, but deep down we all missed Lamar. We can’t help but notice how happy Lamar made her, and we want the absolute best for Khloe! Khloe and Lamar had something special that we all admired, right down to their matching tattoos on their hand – Khloe with a cursive “LO” and Lamar with a cursive “KO”. Now they are giving their love and marriage a second chance, and I can’t help but see this as a modern day fairytale. 

Lamar has a long road to recovery and physical therapy ahead of him. Fortunately, he has the love of his life next to him the entire way. Khloe has committed to helping Lamar through the entire process. In fact, she has not left his side since the news about Lamar broke 10 days ago. Although the circumstances are upsetting, Khloe and Lamar fans are delighted to see the two back together. Best wishes to Khloe and Lamar! 

Jordan is from a small town called Coppell, Texas, but has moved to Fayetteville to attend college. She is the Editor-In-Chief and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Arkansas. She is a junior at the University of Arkansas, who is majoring in Journalism (with an AD/PR emphasis) and minoring in Communications. Her interests include E! network, everything Kardashians and cats.