Honoring Alumni: Rachel Poag

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Say hello to this Tri Delta sweetheart, Rachel Poag! Rachel is not currently a student at the University of Arkansas, but she continues to be an active alumn with the University of Arkansas and her sorority. A die-hard dolphin for life, Rachel is a regular at the Tri Delta Alumni reunions, and advocates her sisterhood from her hometown in Jonesboro, Arkansas.

Since having left the Fayetteville scene, Rachel is still calling the Hogs from her home in Jonesboro. She is a high school English teacher at Brookland High School, and she adores her students to no end. Rachel is married to Paul-Scott Poag. She is the proud mother of two boys, Taylor and Mason, and a recent baby girl, Claire! Congratulations, Rachel! In addition to having such a motherly heart, Rachel is a certified fashionista! Some of her trademark fashion statements include rocking the Maxi skirts and colorful Piko tops!

Keep calm and Razorback on, Rachel!

Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.