This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity is the President of Pi Beta Phi, Hannah Pavey! Hannah is a very important member to Pi Phi and dedicates a lot of effort and time to the chapter. She is very sweet, patient and loves to help people. What a wonderful President she is!

Hannah is also a member of the Student Alumni Association. She loves to get involved on the U Ark campus and really enjoys giving back to the University.  

Outside of Arkansas, Hannah is a camp counselor at Pine Cove Timbers! Hannah has a big heart for the Lord and teaching people God’s word! 

Piper Gullickson, a freshman from Houston, Texas, is attending the University of Arkansas. Piper is a Business Marketing major and serves as the Communications Assistant for the American Marketing Association. She is also a member of Pi Beta Phi and takes joy in being the Assistant to the Vice President of Membership. Fun facts about Piper are she is always wearing a Seaside Pearl necklace, her favorite color is blue, and she likes to longboard. Things she regularly enjoys are dancing, hanging out with her friends, spreading the word and love of God, eating Krispy Kreme donuts or any crepe from Arsaga's, and of course screaming woo pig sooie at Arkansas Razorback sports games.