This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

If you love flavored products and bath treats, you will love the Frosting Company. The Frosting Company creates all natural, chemical free bath and body products. Recently they launched a lot of new products such as flavored lip scrub and coffee body butter that you will love! Use the code “ShopHannah” for 10% off your entire purchase. Free shipping on orders of $50 or more with code “October”.

1. Candy Corn Lip Scrub

As if the Candy Corn Bath Fizzie wasn’t enough, the Frosting Company has now launched a Candy Corn Lip Scrub! Exfoliate your lips with raw sugar while conditioning them with a special blend of oils. When you’re done, lick off the excess and your lips will be smoother and sweeter than ever! Only $5!

2. Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub

Revitalize your lips with this organic and refreshing lip scrub. It gently exfoliates your lips while conditioning with a special blend of oils to leave your lips feeling smooth and refreshed. Only $5!

3. Trick or Treat Bag of Mini Bath Fizzies

Each trick or treat bag contains a Boo Ghost, Strawberry Lollipop, Yummy Gummy Bear, a delectable cookie Bath Fizzie as well as a Sprinkle Stick filled with Bath Sprinkles! What more could you ask for? Each fizzie contains cocoa butter and a special blend of oils to hydrate your skin. I promise you will love these organic products! It’s only $5.50! These would make great Halloween gifts too.

4. Coffee Body Butter Frosting

The Frosting Company’s body butters are truly a treat! This one has a delightful aroma of coffee and a hint of vanilla. Coffee lovers will fall in love with this product!

6. Pumpkin Spice Body Butter Frosting

This body butter is infused with warm vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and a hint of clove. Just in time for the fall season; you will love this one!

6. Monster Bath Fizzies

Just in time for Halloween! These bath fizzies have a fruity aroma that will leave your skin smelling fresh and hydrated. These are a seasonal product and only available for limited time!

Instagram: @FrostingCompany

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/frostingcompany

Hannah has a love for beauty, fashion, and trying new products! Add her on Intsagram and Twitter: @hannahvls
Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.