Campus Celebrity: Gabby Hannah

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Introducing the campus celebrity of the week, Miss Gabby Hannah! A junior Kappa Kappa Gamma nursing major at The University of Arkansas, can stitch your wounds and kick your a$$ in kickboxing! She is far more than just a pretty face as she aspires to save lives as a physician’s assistant. This summer she worked at a bomb internship in an OBGYN office where she learned even more that her major was the right path for her. She strives to promote confidence and happiness in everyone she comes in contact while maintaining a positive outlook on life.

The number one thing on her bucket list is to go skydiving and to go to the Bora Bora Four Seasons Resort. This fancy lady requires much more than just the basics boys. Her favorite designers include Tory Burch and David Yurman to name a few; and boys beware, her classic move when not wanting attention is to go to the bathroom and just never come back to avoid that awkward side chatter *cringe*! Gabby Hannah is a girl who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to go get it, which is what puts her as this week Campus Celeb!

Follow her on twitter and instagram @mghannah 

University of Arkansas Kappa Delta attempting to go through college while maintaining a social life.