burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Arkansas ASOS Brand Ambassadors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Meet your ASOS brand ambassadors for the University of Arkansas: Hannah Sellers, Taylor Aycock, and Nicole McIntosh. We are in charge of hosting on-campus events to spread the word about the most fashionable online shopping website around. ASOS carries it’s own brand name and many other luxury brands such as Ray Ban, Michael Korrs, and Free People. ASOS literally has everything you could ever want! Where else are you going to find your favorite brands, Michael Korrs, Kate Spade, and Ray Ban all in one site? That means you only have one shipping price…FREE! They also carrie designer beauty products, designer clothes, and all different kinds of shoes.

Recently, ASOS launched a student hub called ASOS Campus Crash. You can keep up to date with the Arkansas brand ambassadors here. Follow our Twitter accounts (listed below) so you can stay updated on ASOS events on campus!

Taylor Aycock

Twitter: @TaylorAycockInstagram: @Taylor_Aycock

Taylor has been an ASOS brand ambassador since August 2013. She says that most people have never heard about ASOS, so she loves to tell everyone how great it is. She loves the variety of the site and says “I can always find an outfit for any kind of mood I’m in.” Her fashion advice to you is to never be afraid to try something new and to dress how you want to dress despite what anyone thinks.

Hannah Sellers

Twitter: @HannahvlsInstagram: @Hannahvls

I have also been an ASOS brand ambassador since August 2013. Hosting events is my favorite thing to do as an ambassador because I get to share awesome merchandise with everyone on campus. ASOS is my favorite place to shop because it caters to college students and always carries the latest trends. Floral rompers are definitely my favorite spring trend right now. My styling advice is to not be afraid to mix and match!

Nicole McIntosh

Twitter: @N_McintoshInstagram: @Nicole____Mcintosh

Nicole is ASOS’ newest brand ambassador. She loves how the international brand is so involved on college campuses in the United States. “They really care about providing student deals and discounts, so it makes online shopping for your favorite brands much more affordable,” she says. Her favorite spring trend is animal print, specifically cheetah; “I own at least ten different things that are cheetah print in clothing. My room is a whole different story!” 

Hannah has a love for beauty, fashion, and trying new products! Add her on Intsagram and Twitter: @hannahvls