10 Halloween Gifs That Accurately Describe Midterms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

It’s officially my favorite month of the year, October. October brings all the good things of Fall like cooler weather, football, bonfires and Halloween. Sadly, it also means that midterms are right around the corner. Here are a few Halloween gifs that accurately describe my feelings (and probably yours) about midterms and school in general.

The sudden realization that you have four tests and two papers due in the next week and have yet to start studying.

Wanting to get away from all these responsibilities like..

When you don’t understand anything that you’re studying.

(I’m fairly positive I’ve actually done this in the middle of an all nighter before.)

And this is the face you make when you break down in the middle of studying and call your mom so she can tell you that everything is going to be okay.

When you finally go out in public and someone says something along the lines of “Wow, you look rough, stressed, tired, etc.”

Of course I look rough. It’s midterm week, I’ve been studying for 36 hours straight, and I’m pretty sure my blood is now pure coffee and Redbull.

When you walk into your classroom ready to fail.

Taking one look at your exam…

You can’t help but do a little dance when you’re finally finished with all of your tests, even if you know you bombed them.

When you get your grades back and by some act of God you passed.

but to be honest, even though everyone loves Halloween, we’re already secretly counting down the days until Christmas break.

Just remember to take advantage of Fall Break. Happy Halloween!

Tanna is a Sophmore and Library Sciences major at the University of Arkansas. She grew up here in Northwest Arkansas and has been a Razorback fan since birth. She loves puppies, anything geeky, and books.