HC Tufts Back-To-School Party and Pretty Thoughts Clothing Company!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tufts chapter.

Are you a Tufts student? Do you love fashion, especially at great deals? Then come to the HerCampus Tufts Back to School Party at Found this Thursday, September 27th, from 7pm to 9pm!

Found, a consignment shop in Davis square (255 Elm St in Somerville), sells awesome, designer clothing at amazingly low prices. Where else would you be able to find a Gucci handbag or Jimmy Choo pumps at prices that don’t make your eyes pop out of your head?

Starting out as a small family business, the store has expanded but remains a “Found family”. Plus the layout of the store is unique, perceptible from outside, dragging you into the store.

At the party you will not only be surrounded by beautiful clothing, you’ll also receive a cool 20% discount on your final purchase! There will be some yummy food, music, style advice, a raffle that is free to enter and some sparkling (literally) good bags. 

The raffle inludes fabulous give aways from local businesses and Etsy stores based in the Boston area.

One of our wonderful sponsors is a rising clothing designer Erica Templeman of Pretty Thoughts Clothing Company. Erica’s story is truly inspiring. She has been battling Crohn’s disease since age 10! After needing to leave the company which she was working at due to this illness, Erica decided to take her life in a different direction. She began to follow a dream using her hobby of fashion design. Erica’s an atypical fashion designer in the fact that all of her clothing is made out of latex. It’s not just for haute couture shoots though! Erica’s clothing can be worn in an every day lifestyle and flatters bodies up to a size ten. Since starting her line, she’s been in Stuff Magazine and shown at the Rising Design fashion show at Boston Fashion Week in 2011. Cool, right? Don’t miss out your chance to recieve some fantastic swag from Erica in every goody bag!

Cannot wait to see everyone on Thursday at Found!

Photo Courtesy of: Karmaloop.com

Tufts student. Class of 2016. Interested in photography, and giving advice!