This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Toronto MU chapter.

What is your major?Journalism, class of 2018

Relationship status?Single

Dream date?Drive-in theatre

What do you look for in a partner?A guy with a nice smile and good hair. Someone who is tall, funny, strong minded, independent, optimistic, adventurous, and open minded to try new things. Someone who is ambitious and dedicated towards their goals in life.

What are your pet peeves?Loud chewing, can’t handle it, it irks me to the bone, and slow walkers. (editor’s note: AMEN SISTER)

What’s the weirdest thing you own?I have a jug of fake blood sitting in my cupboard (for Halloween)

If you had to describe your life so far using a movie or tv title, what would it be?Young and Hungry

If you could only eat food that included one specific ingredient for the rest of your life, what ingredient would that be?Cheese or chocolate

What’s your favourite season?It’s a tie between summer and fall

What’s the best thing that’s happened to you so far at Ryerson?It probably sounds really lame but getting accepted into j-school has probably been the best thing to happen to me so far. It was kind of a dream come true.

Would you rather be given $1 million dollars or good luck and happiness from a genie?Good luck and happiness, so I can play the lottery and win more than $1 million

If you had to remove one object from existing what would it be?I have no idea, the gun I suppose

Any idea what you want to do after graduation?Either jump right into the field or take a year to travel. Probably go travelling. Maybe do both by doing some travel journalism or just freelance work.

Sherry Li

Toronto MU

I once met Michael Cera and was way more awkward than he was. That's basically all you need to know about me.
Ben Samuels

Toronto MU '16

Benjamin is a reluctant third-year English major at Ryerson University and the newly minted Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Ryerson.You can reach Benjamin on twitter and instagram @iamsashagay, and by email at benjaminkent@hercampus.com