“You’re so mature for your age.”
- creepy out of 10
“Since you won’t sleep with me, do you think your friend would?”
- my friend did not so it’s giving 2/10
- At least it was original. Never heard it before and I pray to never hear it again.
“You probably think I’m some kind of addict.”
- He was. 10/10 for the self awareness.
“I’ve never met anyone like you.”
- I was like the 15th girl he hit up after they lost. 1/10. He was a football player so that deserves one SINGLE point
“I just want to be with you.”
- He met the girl he’d end up engaged to a week later. 12/10. I still think about him.
“You’d make a great girlfriend.”
- He said this in his sleep. -12/10. Sir why aren’t we together?
“You can come over and help me feel better.”
- 3.5/10. He was on the bench the whole time, he was acting like he actually felt that loss.
“I may need to borrow your boyfriend for a second.”
- -100/10. He knew damn well we weren’t together. He just wanted to hurt my feelings.
“You’re a good person but I think we’re better off as friends.”
- 10/10. I was back at his place the next weekend. We’re still besties.